• Interpreting: Consecutive interpreting
• Sworn Interpreting: Used on marriage, court and other official places
• Conference interpreting: Simultaneous interpretation: the interpreters are sitting in soundproof booths
• Interpreter- and conference equipment: Installations for simultaneous interpretation and conferences (booths, microphones, headphones, loudspeakers).
• Desktop Publishing (DTP) / Pagination: Pagination refers to of dividing content into discrete pages. DTP is used for elaborate layouts that require graphic designers and applications.
• Dubbing: Replacing all voice parts in a different language, adapted to the mouth movements.
• Subtitling: Integrated translation and subtitling services for television, DVD, Blu-Ray, Internet streams, presentation and cinema.
• Transcription: The conversation of speech into text with or without translation.
• Website localization: Adapting a website to the local language and culture in the target market.
T: +49 (0)89 2351 3320
A: Potsdamer Straße 5, D-80802 München